Do you have an idea for a novel, but actually writing it feels like a daunting task? Or have you started a novel, but life keeps getting in the way of finishing it? Maybe (like so many of us), you find writing an isolating pursuit and want to connect with other writers locally?
The Novel Writers’ Club can give you the motivation, accountability and support you need to get that novel written! Through regular goal-setting meetings, group feedback sessions, and one-to-one mentoring, we’ll help you stay on track with your writing project.
If you want to get ongoing writing support and motivation, meet other local writers, and be part of the Auckland writer community, we would love to welcome you to the Auckland Novel Writers’ Club.
Join us and achieve your writing goals!
Your membership includes:
- Monthly goal-setting and accountability meetings with the Novel Writers’ Club (first Saturday of the month, online)
- A writing mentor to support you through your novel-writing process (meeting online or in person)
- Monthly feedback sessions with your Novel Writers’ group (Monday and/or Thursday evenings, online)
- Fun writers’ social events (evenings/weekends, various Auckland locations)
- Invitation to a free private Facebook group for Novel Writers’ Club members only
Six-month membership: $350