Do you have an idea for a novel, but actually writing it feels like a daunting task? Or have you started a novel, but life keeps getting in the way of finishing it? Maybe (like so many of us), you find writing an isolating pursuit and want to connect with other writers?
The Novel Writers’ Club can give you the motivation, accountability and support you need to get that novel written! Our helpful writing resources, group feedback sessions and friendly mentors will help you stay on track with your writing project. Most of our meetings are now online, so you can join us from anywhere in NZ.
What you’ll get:
Novel Writers’ Club membership February-June ($250)
- Monthly feedback sessions (online; choose from a Tuesday or Sunday evening) with your mentors and peers, to progress and polish your novel draft
- Mini video class ‘Making the Most of Critique’ ($50 value)
- The Writers’ Cafe Auckland ‘Guide to Editing’ ($20 value)
- Fun writers’ social events in Auckland (optional but priceless!)
- Access to our free writers’ Facebook group
Mentored membership February-June – only FOUR spaces available ($425):
- All of the above
- Monthly sessions with your mentor (online or in person) to work on plot and character development ($175 value)
- Access to our online course ‘Introduction to Writing Fiction’ ($299 value)
Novel Writers’ Club is now fully booked for the upcoming sessions. Doors will open again in June 2023, for a July start.