Do you have an idea for a novel, but actually writing it feels like a daunting task? Or have you started a novel, but life keeps getting in the way of finishing it? Maybe (like so many of us), you find writing an isolating pursuit and want to connect with other writers?
The Novel Writers’ Club can give you the motivation, accountability and support you need to get that novel written! Through regular goal-setting meetings, group feedback sessions, and one-to-one mentoring, we’ll help you stay on track with your writing project. Most of our meetings are now online, so you can join us from anywhere in NZ.
We would love to welcome you to the Novel Writers’ Club!
Your membership includes:
- Monthly goal-setting and accountability meetings with the Novel Writers’ Club (first Saturday of the month, online)
- Monthly feedback sessions with your Novel Writers’ group (choose from Monday or Thursday evenings, online)
- Fun writers’ social events (evenings/weekends, various Auckland locations – when alert levels allow)
- Invitation to a free private Facebook group for Novel Writers’ Club members only
- WITH THE MENTORED OPTION ONLY: A writing mentor for one-to-one support with your novel-writing process (meeting online or in person, depending on your preference and on alert levels)
Six-month membership: January-June 2022
If you are new to novel-writing, we strongly recommend that you choose the mentored option.
Novel Writers’ Club will open to new members in November 2021, for a January 2022 start.
Sign up to the waiting list and be the first to hear when registrations are open!