Writers’ Club / Novel Writers’ Club terms and conditions
- Your membership is valid from the date of first payment.
- You are signing up to make a recurring payment at monthly intervals.
- Each monthly payment covers your membership for one calendar month from the date of payment.
- You can cancel your membership any time, by contacting us by e-mail or telephone. Please note that cancellations can take up to five working days to process.
- When you cancel, you can continue to use your membership benefits up to the day before the next payment is due.
- Your membership gives you access to the Writers’ Club (which is open every Monday with the exception of public holidays as well as over the Christmas period) as well as other membership benefits as detailed on our website.
- We require our members to behave in a respectful manner when attending the Writers’ Club. Writers’ Café Auckland reserves the right to immediately revoke the membership of any member causing deliberate distress to any other member, or damage to our property or venue.